Now that the Summer is here, things have really seemed to pick up in terms up activities for Carter and I to do together. This week, we went to a kids group fun day at a blow up jump place called Pump it Up with my friend Judy's boys in Chicago. Tuesday, Carter and I met some other families from my mother's group at the zoo. Then, Wednesday Carter went to the library. I have enrolled him in a Summer reading program where for every 20 books we read with him, he wins prizes. They also have weekly story times that Carter loves going to. Well this week, Carter won several prizes for having 28 books read to him. He was able to pick out of a treasure chest a bug themed toy, he won a free book, and a pizza from Papa Murphy's. We were very proud. I think all of the reading is really paying off though, because other mother's tell me he has great vocabulary for his age. Today we went grocery shopping and Friday, we are participating in our neighborhood garage sale. Carter is going to help me, or so we'll see how much help he really will be. I have a feeling our garage may only be open for a few hours. Saturday, I will stay home and run our garage sale again and Jeff is planning on taking Carter to breakfast at a local farm. They are having clowns, a petting zoo, face painting, and blueberry pancakes. I am pretty sure Carter and Jeff will have a great day together! Below are a few pictures from the Milwaukee zoo and Pump it up. 


One Busy Week!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This is my favorite picture I took of Carter.
I love his little hat!
Post a Comment