Jeff took Carter to the Dairy Farm on Saturday. Here are some pictures from their day.
A Day at the Dairy Farm
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have finally discovered a way to share Carter's growth with our family and friends. Periodically, I will post videos and pictures of Carter on his blogspot. This way even when he is miles away, you can share in our joy as he experiences life and we experience parenthood. We are such proud parents aren't we?
Jeff took Carter to the Dairy Farm on Saturday. Here are some pictures from their day.
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 3:11 PM
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.
1 comments:
Great pictures, was nice talking to you all this afternoon.
Jeff, Tiffany,
I think it's time for Carter to graduate to a true Lator hat.
Nonna
Post a Comment