Last night our neighbors came over to visit with their 4 year old son. We all just visited in the back yard while the boys played. All of a sudden Carter came running over to me and said help. He grabbed my hand and took me over to the side of the house where he pointed to the sky and said, "Look Mom, moon. Up mom. Me reach." We have been taking weekly trips to the local library to check out board books and he has taken quite an interest in the moon. So when he noticed the real thing outside, he just couldn't contain himself I suppose. I tried to explain to him that even though it looks like he can reach the moon, he can't because it is very high in the sky. I explained that it is higher in the sky then airplanes fly. He just looked at me and said, "me high mom, me high mom!" While at the same time gestering for me to lift him higher. It was just so cute.
The picture below is just a random picture I thought was cute of him playing. 
Look Mom, Moon!
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment