Last weekend Carter's Nonna came to visit (Jeff's Mom). He got such a kick out of the fact that he would say Nonna and she would respond "Yes, Carter?" that throughout her visit he probably said Nonna 50 times. As soon as she got to our house, he did his usual parade of showing her every toy he has in his possession. He is so proud of his toys that this is his little routine anytime someone comes over. I'm a little disappointed that we neglected to take any pictures while she was here. Next visit we will have to make a point of it. Anyway, here is a picture of Carter earlier this week, prancing through the house avoiding letting me put on his night clothes. He knows the routine is to head off to bed shortly after getting dressed. He is getting faster, and faster I swear. Either that or I'm getting slower and slower. I'm really not sure which. 
Nonna, Nonna, Nonna
Friday, March 14, 2008
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment