We took Carter to get his first hair cut the other day. I was a little nervous to take him because he tends to be very unsure about strangers coming near him. I had a feeling that it might not be a pleasant experience for him. But since his hair was falling into his face, I knew I had to just bite the bullet and take him. Well in an effort to try to make the experience a little easier for the both of us, I found a kids hair cutting place. They have really cool chairs for the kids to sit in and videos for the kids to watch while getting their hair cut. Carter sat in a firetruck chair and watched Thomas the Train on the video. He was really excited to arrive at the salon because they had really cool toys in the waiting room. He also really liked the firetruck. However, regardless of the efforts, poor Carter was a wreck. The second he saw the scissors coming at him, he about jumped out of the seat. The barber was very nice and cut it in less then 10 minutes. Throughout those ten minutes Carter said, "All done, all done, all done." Then when the barber said he was finally really done, Carter said, "ok. Tank you." and then sniffled. After all was said and done, the cut turned out cute. He looks like a new child.


Lions, Tigers, and Scissors.....OH MY!!!!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment