skip to main | skip to sidebar

Moving Towards 3!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

About me

My Photo
Jeff and Tiff
View my complete profile

Tiff's Buggy Bumpers

  • Buggy Bumper Blog

Blog Archives

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (22)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (49)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (4)
  • ▼ 2007 (57)
    • ► December (1)
    • ▼ November (4)
      • Thanksgiving at Grandma's
      • Winterizing
      • Happy Boy!
      • Halloween 2007
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2006 (28)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (10)

'Lil Luv Bug

I have finally discovered a way to share Carter's growth with our family and friends. Periodically, I will post videos and pictures of Carter on his blogspot. This way even when he is miles away, you can share in our joy as he experiences life and we experience parenthood. We are such proud parents aren't we?

Thanksgiving at Grandma's

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This year, we spent Thanksgiving with Grandma Lynne. Carter and Aubrey had a great time spreading out and having space to run. Since we have been in the hotel for the past month or so, both of them I think were dying to get out of that room for a few nights. When I was younger my job on holidays was always to chop nuts for various food. This year, I was so proud to pass on the role to Carter. He had a blast just as I always did when I was young.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Carter spreading out on the ground playing with Daddy's shoes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just being goofy in the hotel

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 10:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.