I know it has been a while since I have updated the blog, but things have been a little crazy lately. We made it to Wisconsin and are still living in the hotel here until our house in Texas sells. It is challenging at times with the dog and Carter cooped up in this little room with naps and all, but we are managing since it is only temporary. I have to say I am enjoying housekeeping though :) This year for Halloween Carter and I drove to my friend Judy's house in the north side of Chicago. She has a great neighborhood for Trick or Treating and Carter had a blast. This year we dressed him as a turtle. We followed Judy's boys door to door, but Carter more or less was just interested in the freedom of running in people's yards. He was amazed by the leaves and the sounds they make when you kick them. In Texas we just don't get leaves like that. Needless to say, he was asleep before I pulled out of her driveway. What a great time we had. I can't tell you how nice it was to enjoy occasions like these with great friends now.
Halloween 2007
Friday, November 02, 2007
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Aww.. cute pictures. He was adorable!
Post a Comment