skip to main | skip to sidebar

Moving Towards 3!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

About me

My Photo
Jeff and Tiff
View my complete profile

Tiff's Buggy Bumpers

  • Buggy Bumper Blog

Blog Archives

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (22)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (49)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (4)
  • ▼ 2007 (57)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (4)
    • ▼ July (6)
      • Chicken Noodle Soup-Without the Soup
      • And we are off....
      • July Fun
      • It's Carter's First Birthday!!!!
      • Trip to Chicago
      • Happy 4th of July!
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2006 (28)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (10)

'Lil Luv Bug

I have finally discovered a way to share Carter's growth with our family and friends. Periodically, I will post videos and pictures of Carter on his blogspot. This way even when he is miles away, you can share in our joy as he experiences life and we experience parenthood. We are such proud parents aren't we?

It's Carter's First Birthday!!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wow, how time flies. Today is Carter's first birthday. Mean oh mommy had to take him to the pediatricians office today for a well check. He had to have 2 shots. What a birthday! Carter is officially a toddler now. I can't believe it. Carter a few weeks back started taking a few steps but only towards something like the couch etc. Just this week, he has decided to start just standing up in the middle of the floor and walking around just to walk. He goes a little further each time. He gets a face of pure excitement when we sees how far he made it. The doctor says that Carter is still in the 90th percentile for his height and he still believes he is going to be a tall kid. Like I have said before, I still am not sure that it can be true but mommy is holding onto the possibility and loving every comment she gets about how long he is. (As short as I am, I never thought I would hear tall in a conversation about my family) The doctor says he is healthy but, could stand to gain a few. He ordered more table foods for him so as to add the extra calories. Lot's of scrambled eggs said doctor Deharo. So a scrambling we will go. He also suggested I give Carter a nap bare Butt so that he little hiny could air out. He said put him down on a nap with a towl under him. This is something he has suggested previously and to be honest I haven't done because of fear of a mess. But I felt I better try since the doctor keeps insisting on it. So this afternoon I put him down for a nap on a towel like suggested. Would you know, he immediately peed all over me as I layed him down. Then he preceded not to nap because he wanted to play peek-a-boo with the towl. I knew it wasn't a good idea :) But finally, he did eventually go down bare butt and all. I just can't wait to see what the crib looks like after the nap ;) Here are some pictures from the birthday party that we had for Carter when we were in Chicago visiting my family. There will be more to come because we are going to celebrate again next week when Jeff's family is in town. What a spoiled kid. Also, if you scroll down far enough you can see other pictures from the 4th of July and our visit to Chicago.

Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 11:15 AM  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!!

We can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you bunches!!

Auntie Julie

8:39 PM  
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.