Since the doctor instructed us to give Carter more table foods, Carter has tried a lot of different foods. So far we have had success with grilled cheese, vegetable soup, ravioli, scrambled eggs, mashed potatos, french fries, sweet potatos and more. However, I can't for the life of me get Carter to try small chunks of fruit. I have tried it all. I guess he will try it when he is ready especially since up to this point he has shown me he will only do things when he is good and ready :) The video below is from this afternoon when I decided to try chicken noodle soup with him. Let's just say he had a blast and his belly was a bit large when he was finished.
Chicken Noodle Soup-Without the Soup
Friday, July 27, 2007
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment