skip to main | skip to sidebar

Moving Towards 3!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

About me

My Photo
Jeff and Tiff
View my complete profile

Tiff's Buggy Bumpers

  • Buggy Bumper Blog

Blog Archives

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (22)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (49)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (5)
    • ▼ April (4)
      • Spring Time Fun
      • Construction Day in Port
      • Carter Gets His Groove On
      • "Look at my trains, Grandaddy!"
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (57)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2006 (28)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (10)

'Lil Luv Bug

I have finally discovered a way to share Carter's growth with our family and friends. Periodically, I will post videos and pictures of Carter on his blogspot. This way even when he is miles away, you can share in our joy as he experiences life and we experience parenthood. We are such proud parents aren't we?

Spring Time Fun

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I can't tell you how happy we are that Spring is finally here! Carter wakes up in the morning and immediately says, "Outside?" We got him a little turtle sandbox that he is growing to like. He for some reason just doesn't like his hands to get dirty. If he gets sand on them, he says "Oh my, Oh no!" We've had to coach him to just brush off the sand on his pants. But now that he has been playing with it all week, he is finally beginning to enjoy the sand. On another note, I don't think he is going to have any problem with making holes in the knees of every pair of pants that he owns. He has recently taken to pushing his Tonka dump truck around the cement patio on his knees. Jeff has informed me that this is apparently in his genes and instructed me to call his mom for ideas for hole prevention. Ah, the joys of boys. Although, now that I think of it my mom claims I was quite the tom boy as a kid. As my eyes widen, I suddenly realize this is one of those moments that your family warns you about. You know how they say, "Just wait until you have kids, they will be just like you and you will understand." Yeah, point taken mom, point taken.

For an early mother's day present, Jeff bought me a bike and a really cool baby seat that attaches on the front. I had mentioned that I was looking for inexspensive entertainment for Carter and I during the day now that the weather was nice. The local park is pretty close but just a little too far to walk with a two year old. The bike with a baby seat sounded like a great way for us to get out, spend less money, and for me to get a little exercise at the same time. We took our first trip to the park on the bike yesterday. We were half way to the park when I suddenly realized as we were coasting downhill, that the ride home might not be as pleasant. Almost the entire trip was downhill. Just slightly downhill. When going back home that small hill felt like a mountain with a baby on the front of the bike. Let's just say, it was a great workout that required lots of tylenol for my sore, out of shape, muscles that night. Nonetheless, we had a lot of fun and look forward to taking bike rides often. With our credit card rewards, we were able to purchase a new Nikon camera. It takes such great pictures, that I couldn't decide which ones to post. So I just made a slideshow of my favorites. Hope you are enjoying the Spring as much as we are.

Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 2:18 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.