skip to main | skip to sidebar

Moving Towards 3!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

About me

My Photo
Jeff and Tiff
View my complete profile

Tiff's Buggy Bumpers

  • Buggy Bumper Blog

Blog Archives

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (22)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (49)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (7)
    • ▼ February (4)
      • Helping with the Housework....Maybe
      • Happy Days!
      • Dump Truck
      • Indoor Fun
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (57)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2006 (28)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (10)

'Lil Luv Bug

I have finally discovered a way to share Carter's growth with our family and friends. Periodically, I will post videos and pictures of Carter on his blogspot. This way even when he is miles away, you can share in our joy as he experiences life and we experience parenthood. We are such proud parents aren't we?

Indoor Fun

Monday, February 11, 2008

I realized today it has been a while since my last blog, so I thought I should at least post a few pictures. Here in Wisconsin according to the news, this year we have had more snow than they have had in the last 10 years. I believe at this moment, we have about 3 feet of snow on the ground. I think about 2 feet actually fell and the rest has drifted in from the farm fields around our neighborhood. As cold as it is, 35 below with the wind chill, we get a lot of people asking us if we regret the move. But, even though we are really sick of digging out our driveway and can't wait for spring, we are still glad we made the move. Already we feel much more connected to our friends and family from the region. Carter has developed quite the relationship with Grandma and Aunt Heather. A couple of weeks ago we were able to go out to our friend Christine's birthday party for the evening and have Grandma and Aunt Heather babysit. We were a little nervous because the last time we tried to go out without him, Carter cried the entire time we were gone. We were pleased when we got back to my mom's house and he was sound asleep. He had so much fun playing with all the toys Grandma had for him, I don't even think he realized we had left. Since that worked out so great, Grandma has offered to babysit again for us in a couple of weeks so that Jeff and I can attend my high school reunion. I'm really excited to see my old friends. Already I have been talking to many of my old high school buddies. With the cold though, we have been getting creative with activities for Carter to do indoors. He likes to go out on outings so much that at least once a day he grabs his shoes and says go bye, bye Momma go bye, bye. We have been limiting our trips outside since it is just so cold. For Christmas Grandma got him a trike. So when he asks to go outside now, I just put him on his trike and push him in circles around the house. This seems to keep him content. Here are some pictures of Jeff putting the trike together and Carter trying it out for the first time. It has a little bell on it that he likes to ring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 10:53 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.