skip to main | skip to sidebar

Moving Towards 3!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

About me

My Photo
Jeff and Tiff
View my complete profile

Tiff's Buggy Bumpers

  • Buggy Bumper Blog

Blog Archives

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (22)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (49)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (4)
  • ▼ 2007 (57)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► March (8)
    • ▼ February (7)
      • New Happenings
      • Early Spring Fun
      • Playing the Drums and More
      • Rubber Ducky You're the One
      • No title
      • February Slideshow
      • Moving on Up
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2006 (28)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (10)

'Lil Luv Bug

I have finally discovered a way to share Carter's growth with our family and friends. Periodically, I will post videos and pictures of Carter on his blogspot. This way even when he is miles away, you can share in our joy as he experiences life and we experience parenthood. We are such proud parents aren't we?

Moving on Up

Saturday, February 10, 2007

This video is actually from several weeks ago. It shows Carter scooting backwards. Recently he has began to figure out how to scoot forwards but hasn't completely gotten the movement down pat yet. Now he scoots backwards at a pretty fast paste. I am sure it is all a matter of time before life as we know it will forever be changed.

Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 8:12 PM  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!! He's so moble, not just backwards, he was moving ALL around. I hope that you two are ready for the "moblie" years. It is life changing. :) I know that you'll both be great. Have fun and enjoy them. I miss those years but I'm glad I get to be a part of Carter's fun years. Take care and don't forget to have fun and enjoy him!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.