"Peas please" is a phrase I don't think we will be hearing from Carter. I think the pictures speak for themselves. 
Starting Veggies
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have finally discovered a way to share Carter's growth with our family and friends. Periodically, I will post videos and pictures of Carter on his blogspot. This way even when he is miles away, you can share in our joy as he experiences life and we experience parenthood. We are such proud parents aren't we?
"Peas please" is a phrase I don't think we will be hearing from Carter. I think the pictures speak for themselves. 
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 3:40 PM
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.
2 comments:
Tell Carter that Aunt Julie says, it's okay not to like peas. Uncle David STILL can't stand them!! :)
Hahaha! Poor baby. It's ok, there's lots of other yummy veggies out there!
Post a Comment