We have teeth everyone. Carter has had his two bottom teeth for a little over a month now. Recently, he has gotten in 3 other top teeth. I haven't been able to get a picture of him showing his teeth until now. Didn't expect that once they started coming in they would come in so quickly. He had his 9 month check up last week and the doctor says he is doing fabulous. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Carter didn't need to have any vaccinations this month. He is so much more aware now and I was dreading him getting his shots. So I can take a deep breath for a few months before I have to prepare myself for shots in July. :)
New Chompers
Friday, May 04, 2007
Posted by Jeff and Tiff at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment